Monday, August 01, 2005

The 'Haven is so lonely

In honor of Amy's computer being as broken as Max Lord's neck, I am declaring it Weird Text Message Monday.

Back in May when I first started at my summer job, I had a very difficult time adjusting to a 9-5 schedule. (Didn't you know lesbians were nocturnal?) So to break up the monotony, I took up the habit of sending Amy text messages from comic book characters, usually Roy Harper. Here are some highlights.

Hi Dick...had an accident with a C4 arrow today so I'm taking the rest of the day off. How's the mafia? J/K Work sucks, miss you. -Roy

Her response:
you do know that its the FEATHERED end that points at you, right? Ill be home as soon as I pick up comics for Tim. <3 D

My reply to that:
You're such a...youthful ward. No wonder we get along.

Next time: Amy will be debuting her deconstruction of what exactly makes a couple of guys "slashy", and also her interpretation of Denny O'Neil and Neal Adams' run on Green Lantern/Green Arrow as portrayed in an IRC chat. OMG I <3 Heroin J/K!!!!111

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home