Friday, September 23, 2005

The slow but sure return of Homoerotica Friday

I need to put some real content up here. School is getting me down... I sincerely apologize for not bringing the funny.

But. Homoerotica Fridays. It's hard, putting a good post together. Without a scanner, I've got to sift through the dreck of the Internet, searching for some yummy.

For you, gentle readers. I do it all for you!

This week, I wanted to find something that wasn't ripped off of scans_daily. So, I went hunting on Flickr.

I found this:



...and I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe because it's something I would do myself, if I had access to a digital camera right now.

So there you have it, folks: the adorable Kyle Rayner and his weakness for... um... yellow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Lanterns. Their weakness is seen as so silly. People used to say that Hal could get mugged by the Bananas in Pajamas...

Badficwriter

6:44 PM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home